domingo, 4 de diciembre de 2016

The Path of life… Advent vocation prayer


Mary, Mother of the Church, pray that your son Jesus, my Lord and Savior, may accomplish in me the will of the Father by the light of the Holy Spirit. Beg him on my behalf, Blessed Mother, to equip me for my ministry in his Church as I advance in my vocation.

Ask him, Humble Virgin, to grant me a specific mission and reveal it to me, and then provide me with the necessary vision, wisdom, strength, and all grace to accomplish it, for the good of the Church and the glory of God.

Mary, Handmaid of the Lord, intercede for me that always and everywhere, and in everything, I may remain open and responsive to his Word, repeating with you for all eternity: “Let it be done to me according to your word.”

May all this be accomplished through the abundant love the Father showers on me and asks me to share with all his children. I ask this through the Sacred Heart of Jesus, your Immaculate Heart, Mary, the Paternal Heart of St. Joseph, and with the intercession of all the saints, particularly:

All the Apostles, Saint Michael the Archangel, St. Benedict, St. Meinrad, and St. Francis de Sales. Amen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario