sábado, 1 de octubre de 2016

CONSECRATION TO MARY AND PRAYER FOR STRESSFUL'S TIME...

Peggy Chase is my «Gringa Madre», and she gave me this beautiful prayer that she has said every day since She was nine years old. She found it in an old missal belonging to her great aunt May. It is a beautiful prayer to consecrate every day to Mary:

«To Thee, oh Mother of my soul, I consecrate the last three hours of my life and this day. When death cuts the thread of my days, give my soul to Jesus, and tell Him, "I love it". This alone will be enough for me to obtain the benediction of my God and happiness of seeing thee for all eternity. Amen»

She also gave me this prayer that she says when health and other life's difficulties are stressful:

«Oh God, let me walk a litter closer with You, especially when my health and courage fail. You and I both know dear God that I can't journey through life on my own. Take my hand and hold it tightly for I cannot walk alone. Amen».

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario